Monday, September 6, 2010

Kroket: Tasty Goodness

This little beauty is called a Kroket. What exactly is it you may ask. Well, I'm not really sure yet. I've eaten one so I can tell you that it some form of meat-goo covered with deep-fried batter. Although I don't actually know what fills it (and I don't think I really want to know), I found myself rather enjoying the one I tried.






Now, the only thing better than deep-fried meat-goo, is deep-fried meat-goo that you buy from a wall. Yes, you heard me. A wall. Pop in €1.50 and you pull out your very own deap-fried meat-goo. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. This little beauty is my dutch best friend! (yes, it's kinda sad, I know, but it's the main thing I miss when I'm abroad)
    And its filling consists of meat left-overs!
    The Frikandel is even worse though.... Rumors go around that they include cow eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete